Instant Pot or Ninja Foodie

Mountain Cat

Veteran
Local time
12:51 AM
Website
goatsandgreens.wordpress.com
I won't be picking either for awhile (my pantry needs to be built), but I'm debating between the Instant Pot or the Ninja Foodi.

I know the Foodie\ comes with more functions, but.

I want a pressure cooker, just need to know what is best for my needs.

This kitchen already has perfectly wonderful equipment of the following sorts:
Dehydrator - Exalibur.
Rice Cooker - Zojirushi (also makes perfect quinoa)
Slow Cooker - basic Crock Pot
An oven that goes both regular and convection.
A cheapy yogurt maker that I've yet to use, so I don't know if it is great or not.
So... what I'm after is reliable pressure cooker function. I lean towards the Instant Pot, but am open to pros and cons and usefulness of each item.

The Ninja Foodi is a multi-functional appliance. It is actually several small appliances in one. About the only thing that it doesn't do is deep fry. The Air Fry feature sort of compensates for the deep frying with far less oil.

It's a pressure cooker, Air Fry crisper & a Tender Crisper. It even acts like a sort of mini oven for baking deserts! And it's also a dehydrator. I've used it countless times already. Just about whatever you've cooked on the stove or oven, you can cook it in the Ninja Foodi. I absolutely love it!! The best thing to come along since sliced bread!!!!

You can find a wealth of info on the link below. :wink:

https://direct.ninjakitchen.com/16/...VBInICh3jsQ8_EAAYASAAEgL_6vD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom