Is Buying an Expensive Kitchen Set Worth It?

Not sure about this cheap pans. Bought a non stick Paella pan in Spain. Eventually the non stick started to fail but as it was extraordinarily thick and heavy I couldn't bring myself to bin it. I eventually managed to season it. It works perfect now and I doubt it is due to the non stick. Which is still there except in the centre where it is completely worn away. It is about 12 maybe 15 years old. Simply not cleaning it seems to season it perfect.

I have a 14-inch nonstick restaurant-style pan that I can use to make Paella.
I've never made it yet, but I still plan to soon. I think that I'm pretty good at making taste-tempting mouth-watering meals, and I want to try my hand at making Paella! I want it to be good the FIRST time around. :wink:

When it comes to kitchen pans and pots of course we want to invest that has a good quality and will last for a lifetime. For me even it is an expensive one and if it is branded and proven to be durable and if right in hand I have a budget I will take the chance of buying it rather than buying the cheap ones and for only months not safe to use anymore and you have to buy again something new.

Back
Top Bottom