Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer question

JAS_OH1

Forum GOD!
Local time
10:34 AM
So I am going to use my new stand mixer for the first time. I have the one with the bowl lift. In the picture on the booklet, it shows that the stand mixer sits level, but mine slightly tilts. Is there something wrong with it? I can't find anything to indicate how to fix that in the booklet. Anyone have any advice or knowledge about this?

Any way you can capture that in a picture? Is it the base that's off, or is it maybe a loose head/motor and the top part is tilted? Does it have rubber feet on the bottom and one of those is missing, something simple like that?

Any way you can capture that in a picture? Is it the base that's off, or is it maybe a loose head/motor and the top part is tilted? Does it have rubber feet on the bottom and one of those is missing, something simple like that?
I just figured it out. I pushed down on the back of the bowl and it locked in place.

I dont do well with diagrams, lol.

Last edited:
Hopefully, your mixer is fixed now. These are my two that I use royally.

Forgot about THIS one!!

Last edited:
When I was married, we had the bowl lift "professional" model. It was nice. I now have the standard tilt model, which is more than enough for what I do. I've had it almost 20 years, and it works fine.

CD

When I was married, we had the bowl lift "professional" model. It was nice. I now have the standard tilt model, which is more than enough for what I do. I've had it almost 20 years, and it works fine.

CD
The Black Friday deal on it was irresistible. It was just a little over $200.

Does it have power windows and air conditioning? :laugh:

Congrats again on the mixer. Mine (not the pro model) is pushing 25 years. Used a few times a week.
I was so astounded when I saw the price on it that I was pulling out my credit card and hubby stopped me to give me his. He had been pricing them for my xmas present and they were significantly more expensive than what that one cost. I told him I wanted the pasta attachment and that amounted to about the extra $$ he would have spent on the mixer so he was agreeable (plus he is of Italian descent and could eat pasta every day, LOL).

So when it arrived, it was missing the flat beater and only came with the dough hook and the bowl (and of course the side order contained the pasta accessories). I called Target and the CSA on the phone asked me to go into Kitchen Aid's site and tell her how much they were, so she credited that amount back to hubby's credit card and also sent me a $15 Target e-gift card for my troubles. I ordered the missing accessory and also got a pastry beater attachment (from the kitchenaid.com site). So I am indeed a happy camper! I couldn't believe how easy it was to make pizza dough last night. Can't wait to make bread!

Back
Top Bottom