Large slow cooker for large meals

malikash

Veteran
Local time
2:35 PM
Website
awesomeslowcookers.com
Hi guys my friend is having a graduation party in a few weeks and just purchased one of these big slow cookers to help him cook for a large number of people. I think I might get one.
What do you guys think? Have you ever used it?
Thanks!

That is a HUGE one. I mean it would be good if you know they have multiple people in their family, but for someone like myself and my boyfriend that would be way too big. I think we have the standard sized ones, and even then when we make crock-pot meals we always end up with a lot of left-overs (we often freeze it though).

But slow cookers/crockpots in general are just awesome :) I didn't start using them until last December and now I'm completely in love <3

I'd love one. I cook a lot of casseroles in the winter and that would be perfect. However, I don't like the price very much. But I would like one.

I'd love one. I cook a lot of casseroles in the winter and that would be perfect. However, I don't like the price very much. But I would like one.
That's true, but the way I see things like these is they're a long-term investment on both the time and the product's part. It may be expensive now but if it'll save you time and money in the long run then why not?

I'd rather suggest to get multicooker instead of slow cooker. It cooks fast, easy and you can make there a great variety of food. Like stew, soup, steam dishes, and also fry, make yogurt, you name it. Redmond brand is producing 3L to 6L multicookers, I have 5L one. It's perfect for family of 4.

Back
Top Bottom