Last thing that you bought for your kitchen?

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
1:12 AM
What is the last thing that you bought for your kitchen? It could be anything.

Bought this Oxo rubber-coated 5-qt stainless steel bowl.

Last edited:
Two-pack of OXO Greensaver ethylene gas absorbers for my vegetable crisper in the fridge. They really work. I have to replace the insert about every 3 months, so a two pack is good for 6 months.

Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 3.52.36 PM.jpg

CD

I had an inexpensive immersion blender for decades. It finally died. I upgraded to an immersion blender with attachments - whisk, milk frother, 500 ML 4 blade food processor and a 700 ML beaker with lid. Love it! I have used the immersion blender and the food processor frequently. I really like the food processor. So much easier than hauling out my full size processor.
Not a kitchen tool - I ordered a hand held clothes steamer. I am hoping that I can avoid taking out the ironing board for most of my clothes.

I had an inexpensive immersion blender for decades. It finally died. I upgraded to an immersion blender with attachments - whisk, milk frother, 500 ML 4 blade food processor and a 700 ML beaker with lid. Love it! I have used the immersion blender and the food processor frequently. I really like the food processor. So much easier than hauling out my full size processor.
Not a kitchen tool - I ordered a hand held clothes steamer. I am hoping that I can avoid taking out the ironing board for most of my clothes.

I haven't used my ironing board and iron in years (although I still have them). I mostly buy no-iron clothing, and anything dressy that does need ironing, I take to the local Laundry/Dry Cleaner. I had one of those steamers once, and didn't have much success with it. I hope yours does better.

CD

The last thing I bought, I was cheated out of my money on, by a bad Walmart merchant, who never delivered the product, never refunded and ignored both me and Walmart. It was only a $16.95 loss, but I detest these clowns who play cheat. Thankfully, they are rare.

The item was a large Udon/Ramen noodle bowl. I find my existing soup bowls too small for some of the stuff I do as recipe challenges and a larger bowl, about 8 to 9" wide would photograph better. The smaller bowls hide ingredients too easily.

I'll have to find another source and order again.

I guess technically the last thing I ordered for use in the kitchen was a camera mount so I could do overhead photography, but... The last kitchen appliance/tool I purchased was a 14" cast iron skillet. There will be many quality steaks in the future...

The last thing I bought, I was cheated out of my money on, by a bad Walmart merchant, who never delivered the product, never refunded and ignored both me and Walmart. It was only a $16.95 loss, but I detest these clowns who play cheat. Thankfully, they are rare.

The item was a large Udon/Ramen noodle bowl. I find my existing soup bowls too small for some of the stuff I do as recipe challenges and a larger bowl, about 8 to 9" wide would photograph better. The smaller bowls hide ingredients too easily.

Walmart has issued a refund and has initiated an investigation into the seller honesty and fraud.

I have re-ordered a similar product from e-Bay.

This is what mainly happens when dealing with 2nd or 3rd-party sellers. After the sale is made, they seem to skip town & are seemingly never heard from again!! It has happened to me at Amazon!! Since then, I don't deal with those people now. 😡

Back
Top Bottom