Last Warm Morning of the year,,, a Puppaccino run.

Dive Bar Casanova

Local time
6:46 AM
Winter is setting in this weekend. Warm sunrise outside temp today predicted to drop over the next few days. Snow in the mountains too.

Dog waits by the front window for the nurse wife to roll up from working all night.
Dog wants nothing to do with anyone until then.

But,, if I say Puppuccino, she'll perk up and off to Starbucks we roll before sunrise.
2 year old huge female just tipped the Vets scale at a dog biscuit over 100 lbs.
All muscle and fur. Understands and is fluent in German.

157ca171-8a2a-4b56-b709-e1921fe5351b-jpeg.jpg

09dfa597-797b-4b59-8cf6-9c6397eb00e1-jpeg.jpg

Ahhh, what the hey,,, a Cattaccinoo too:

b2bcd7f0-c281-47e1-b18e-a6d53d550840-jpeg.jpg

Ah, winter in LA. It gets down in the 60s at night, and people suit up like the Michelin Man.

I had to look up "Puppuccino." It is on the "secret menu" at Starbucks. It is whipped cream in a cup? Being Starbucks, it probably costs three bucks. :laugh:

CD

Ah, winter in LA. It gets down in the 60s at night, and people suit up like the Michelin Man.

I had to look up "Puppuccino." It is on the "secret menu" at Starbucks. It is whipped cream in a cup? Being Starbucks, it probably costs three bucks. :laugh:

CD
It's free.
But in Williams Az they charged me extra for milk in my Venti Dark roast.

A while back:
I ordered some Zamboni "Merch." Sweatshirts and knit hats.
By mistake they sent the entire order in small.
Zamboni makes ice skating rink preparation and conditioning machines BTW.
I contacted them and they said keep the wrong order and they shipped another in,,, errr,,, ahhh,,, XL. OK,,, XXL.

Their is a hard working Barista at our Starbucks they call Zamboni because she is constantly busy wiping up the counters and tables and floor and patio.
I'd wager Zamboni the Barista weights less than 99 pounds / 45 Kg.

I gave her all the small Zamboni merch one early morning and she collapsed in tears.

I,,, I,, I didn't know what to say..

Back
Top Bottom