Layered Potato Dishes

CraigC

Guru
Local time
2:30 AM
Do you make casseroles where you layer potatoes. Maybe scalloped with milk/cream or stacked using stock or layered in an oven proof skillet, starting out on the stove and finishing in the oven. Looking for ideas.

I recently made this Panackerty (pan Haggerty) - traditional N E of England dish. I don't think you would want to use corned beef from a tin bit you could sub a different type of meat. I keep meaning to post the recipe - its very simple indeed:

fullsizeoutput_4695.jpeg

Yes. Later on thinly sliced potatoes, carrots and onion with stock, garlic and thyme.

Also a fake jansson's temptation with thinly sliced potato, dairy-free cream and anchovies or pilchards.

I recently made this Panackerty (pan Haggerty) - traditional N E of England dish. I don't think you would want to use corned beef from a tin bit you could sub a different type of meat. I keep meaning to post the recipe - its very simple indeed:
So, what's that green stuff on top? Could it be an entry in the current Challenge?

View attachment 27962
Top of the world! amazing. don't know how much flavors are included in this.

Back
Top Bottom