Le Petit Chef (Little Chef) - video clip

The French restaurant “Le Petit Chef (Little Chef)” came up with an original way to entertain guest while waiting for their order by using an overhead projector on the ceiling. The animation is on the table and your plate.

View: https://www.youtube.com/embed/yBJEP4lsRFY

Don't ask me why there is a gas canister involved. I do not know. ;-)
I vaguely remember my wife saying they do something similar at one of the Disney restaurants somewhere, because she asked me if I would be interested in that (so it must have been Florida), and I said definitely not. :laugh:

• Lol or Haha
Reactions: mjd
I vaguely remember my wife saying they do something similar at one of the Disney restaurants somewhere, because she asked me if I would be interested in that (so it must have been Florida), and I said definitely not. :laugh:
TastyReuben, dear, we've had this discussion before. Did you lost the memo again? :banghead: :D

899e34222d0cf6c96d14af42e27286db.jpg

I think she actually got the message on Disney/Epcot. After 31 years, it's become one of those "it's the principle that counts" on this one. I think she finally understands that:

View attachment 63875
unnamed.gif

You are going to be the death of me! I literally had an asthma attack from laughing so hard.

I'm going to venture out here a bit - I'm guessing more than one teacher pegged you the "class clown"?

Last edited:
View attachment 63878

You are going to be the death of me! I literally had an asthma attack from laughing so hard.

I'm going to venture out here a bit - I'm guessing more than one teacher pegged you the "class clown"?
In all honesty, I'm extremely introverted and very quiet IRL. Seriously. In school, I was nearly invisible in any class I was in, rarely said a word. :eek:

In all honesty, I'm extremely introverted and very quiet IRL. Seriously. In school, I was nearly invisible in any class I was in, rarely said a word. :eek:
And, then you just went into tech and blossomed into a guitar playing, tea party king with a wicked sense of humor? Is that your story and you're sticking to it? :peekaboo:

By the way, we have something in common. I was very introverted as a kid. My father got called to school because my teacher thought I was mute.
He got so mad at me that he threw me across her desk and beat me in front of the whole class. In case anybody is wondering, that's not a good fix to get your kid to talk more.

Back
Top Bottom