Least & most used kitchen appliances.

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
12:44 PM
Drip Coffee Maker..jpg
Shred Emulsifier.png
What is you least used kitchen appliance? What is your most used kitchen appliance?

My least used has to be my coffee maker. My most used has to be my Shred Emulsifier. :wink: :eek:

Last edited:
I bought a blender to encourage me to make soups. I opened it to read the instructions and used it once and found it too much hassle to clean and then to store, so I stored it away completely! I know it's there at least if I ever need it, but so far the need has not arisen!

My most used appliances are my oven toaster and microwave, and the least used is my blender. I don't like using the blender because it's not very easy to clean and also I just don't need it often enough to keep it at my counter top so it contributes a lot to the cycle of not being used.

My most used is probably my blender (liquidizer) - a tip to cleaning it, once used, put some warm water in it with a touch of washing up liquid and whizz... then empty and put clean water in and repeat.... works wonders.

my least used is probably the toaster! Ironic I know but there we go, only my OH uses it when he is actually at home!

My least used appliance is my toaster. I'm just not a very toast-enjoying type of person I suppose. Though, if it counts, my most used appliance is the microwave. There are several recipes that would be twice as long to make if it were not for that helpful item. I basically use it as a good way to make a snack or to serve a big amount of people as quickly as possible.

Kenmore Toast n' Wave.jpg
My least used is ALSO the toaster, and the kicker is that it is part of the microwave, as it is built-in on the right side of the unit!! :eek:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom