Recipe Lemon and Rosemary Seasoned Salmon with Vegetables

emanabuosbeh

Über Member
Local time
4:17 PM
I am a big fan of Salmon! I love discovering new recipes on my own as I feel that you can customize your dishes and get them to match your preferences. One fact about cooking, you can never go wrong!

* How to prepare this delicious meal:
1) Preheat the oven (Gas Mark 6)
2) Put the Salmon fillets in a baking tray and make sure there us enough foil on the tray to wrap these fillets
3) Add lemon juice, rosemary, olive oil, pepper, salt, cumin, coriander, parsley, and a couple of tomato slices.
4) Cover the Fillets with foil, leave in the oven for 15-20 minutes.

* Rice with sweetcorn:
1) Prepare rice as you normally would
2) 5 minutes before the rice is done, add the sweetcorn and stir it until they mix perfectly and the rice is well cooked.

* Vegetables:
1) Boil Broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower for 8-10 minutes

Put the rice into a plate, add the salmon fillets on top of it, then put the vegetables and enjoy it!!

I am a fan of fish meat and Salmon is a tasty meat. This recipe has spices in It and I believe will make the dish an explosion in taste. Yup rice will go well with this recipe adding corn is a bit new to me, but I guess it will work and a very healthy one too. Definitely worth a try on your next fish dish.:)

This sounds like a great meal and one I would enjoy. I am not much of a fish eater but I do like salmon on occasion. I like the combination of spices that you use. It would make this dish very flavourful. The sweetcorn in the rice sounds good. I never really thought of preparing rice that way before.

Back
Top Bottom