Let's See Your Loaded Dishwasher

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Staff member
Local time
9:30 PM
For those members with an automatic dishwasher, let's see you dishwasher loading skills in action.

Are you orderly, or do you cram things in every which way? Are you a master at dish tetris?

Pre or post wash, doesn't matter. Here's mine just before running:

For those members with an automatic dishwasher, let's see you dishwasher loading skills in action.

Are you orderly, or do you cram things in every which way? Are you a master at dish tetris?

Pre or post wash, doesn't matter. Here's mine just before running:
View attachment 66530

View attachment 66531

Perfect. Mine never is. Is that before or after washing?

....OK I spot some food traces so must be before. And I'm not concentrating because you said it was before running.

I'd have to snap mine at midnight when I go to bed as that is when its full. I put it on before I go to bed and partner unloads it in the morning (before I get up) and puts everything in the wrong place.

Why do you want a photo of Lullabelle drunk?
I was hoping someone would grab that joke. I'm not surprised it was you. :laugh:

I put it on before I go to bed and partner unloads it in the morning (before I get up) and puts everything in the wrong place.
That's what MrsT does, except she's good for about a month, and then...POOF!...the ice cream scoop ends up in the utensils bucket instead of the drawer. 🤷🏻‍♂️

OFF WITH HER HEAD!! Everyone knows the ice cream scoop must go in the drawer, not the utensil bucket!!!

By the way, I never need to pre-rinse anything. I have a dog. 🐶

CD
Tasty will go to the garage and quietly build the contraption. He'll get Mrs. Tasty out there and just look at the ground saying "Well, when you gotta guillotine, you gotta guillotine. It's been a nice run, dear." ;-)

The deal here is I cook, she cleans up after me, so she loads the washer. My wife is a power nazi, it has to be stacked to the max before setting it off. The original cycle starts at 112 mins, she forwards it to 1 hr to save power. Plugs can't be left in because it uses power? Wtf, I giggled it where it doesn't use power just plugged in and switched off. Doesn't believe me. Plugs come out.
I'll get a pick of her loaded machine.

Russ

The deal here is I cook, she cleans up after me, so she loads the washer. My wife is a power nazi, it has to be stacked to the max before setting it off. The original cycle starts at 112 mins, she forwards it to 1 hr to save power. Plugs can't be left in because it uses power? Wtf, I giggled it where it doesn't use power just plugged in and switched off. Doesn't believe me. Plugs come out.
I'll get a pick of her loaded machine.

Russ
Plugs here don't shut off, and the plug is behind the dishwasher, so there's no getting to that.

When we first moved to the UK, I didn't know about plugs having switches, and I could never figure out why the fridge in my hotel room wouldn't get cold.

Turned out the switch on the plug was turned off, so no matter how cold I put the setting on, it wasn't going to work. :laugh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom