Lifestyle changes

I'm okay. Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I went to the hospital because my head was still hurting from the fall. It's just a small concussion. I'll survive. Apparently, I have a brain inside my nugget. LOL I've been trying to rest more but my body won't cooperate. My doctor prescribed a muscle relaxer in the hope it will ease the pain enough for me to stay asleep through the night.

How is everybody doing today?
How did it go? Did the relaxant help? :hug:

Reactions: mjd
Oh no, I didn't know about your fall, I'm sorry to hear. But I'm also somehow glad it's nothing serious and worrying.
I hope the muscle relaxer your doctor prescribed is working great. Crossed fingers :hug:

Today I've cleaned the house and I'm so tired, I ate a bit of boiled rice and cheese, nothing else. I wanted to rest for a while but my neighbours are redoing the bathroom, not a good time to take a nap.

I will go out for a walk with the dog shortly. I hope I don't fall asleep on a tree.
Hope you had some well deserved rest :hug:

Doing okay. I think I'll start feeling better as the seasons adjust. It's just really hard in the Spring with the wind blowing and people mowing lawns. I ate dinner and it stayed down. I didn't get around to exercising because my body feels worn out. I think I'm going to start over with the less strenuous ones until I can get my energy back up.

Had a nice lunch with family, all veggie-based.. dessert was rich yet light, so I had a proper Sunday lunch but not “heavy”.

We had a very gentle weather today, so it was nice to have a walk in the sunshine through the countryside.
My mood today was better, I also done some exercises, mostly stretching and weights (only 2 kg)

Last edited:
Doing okay. I think I'll start feeling better as the seasons adjust. It's just really hard in the Spring with the wind blowing and people mowing lawns. I ate dinner and it stayed down. I didn't get around to exercising because my body feels worn out. I think I'm going to start over with the less strenuous ones until I can get my energy back up.

Well not that great. Today is the deadline for my oldest stepson to be placed in a new facility, and we still know nothing. I'm extremely stressed.

We had an alternative place arranged, AND a signed contract that binds the current facility to look for a place for him. But without informing us, THEY called the alternative place to let them know how horrible our son is, so he is now not able to go there. And they are now refusing to comply with the rehoming contract, so my stepson might be homeless after today because taking him back is no option because he is agressive and a danger to his environment. But its absolutely soul destroying to be put in this position.

So, we'll soon be in court trying to get justice for my stepson, obviously.

I didn't get around to exercising because my body feels worn out
It is good to rest when you feel that way.
I felt p***ed off since late last night.

My boyfriend told me about his uncle winning good money on sports bet. But not that hisb(boyfriend's ) brother is getting married AND the future wife is pregnant.

Until I routinely asked How is your brother doing, did his girlfriend and him make it. And then Boom the news.

How is that not important? How am I not among the first to know?

I know he is focused on his neck surgery and feeling unwell, but it is still strange. Don't you think?

We do talk about a hundred things and the road works in my street which is not that relevant, so...donno...

Anyways, cleaning the flat, doing laundry and getting ready to work.
I think I might squeeze in colouring my hair too.

It is good to rest when you feel that way.
I felt p***ed off since late last night.

My boyfriend told me about his uncle winning good money on sports bet. But not that hisb(boyfriend's ) brother is getting married AND the future wife is pregnant.

Until I routinely asked How is your brother doing, did his girlfriend and him make it. And then Boom the news.

How is that not important? How am I not among the first to know?

I know he is focused on his neck surgery and feeling unwell, but it is still strange. Don't you think?

We do talk about a hundred things and the road works in my street which is not that relevant, so...donno...

Anyways, cleaning the flat, doing laundry and getting ready to work.
I think I might squeeze in colouring my hair too.
Sorry to hear that, it's great news but sad when they neglect to tell you about it :hug:

Back
Top Bottom