Lifestyle changes

Thank you Russ. G's has an amazing nephrologist. I can not begin to sing her praises. I wish I could find a Primary Care Physician half as good as she is. I am on the verge of firing my PCP. I have a pelvic ultra sound scheduled Thursday. After that I will activly interview Primary Care Physicians.
Are you ok yourself? Please take time for yourself. You need it too! :hug: hope things will improve soon.

There are some really caring health professionals out there
The problem is finding a PCP that cares. That is why I have been searching, reading reviews, getting recomendations from family and friends. I have wonderful recommendations for a PCP a Dr. of Internal Medicine - she does not take new clients on Medicare. The same with a highly recommended OBGYN.

Sorry
I do not like whining. I am seriously frustrated with trying to hire a Physician that cares, looks me in the eye, speaks to me like the inteligent woman that I am.
Venting to us is not the same as whining, IMO.

Sorry
I do not like whining. I am seriously frustrated with trying to hire a Physician that cares, looks me in the eye, speaks to me like the inteligent woman that I am.
No need to apologize, it can be incredibly frustrating. It took a long time, but we’re both pretty happy with our various docs. You’ll get there.

Sorry
Hope you find one, I know how difficult it can be to be heard. Even more so as a woman :hug:

I have had PE's dangerous enough to land me in the ICU three times now, and EVERY time I was told there was nothing wrong the first time I saw a doctor about my symptoms. Every single time I went to the doctor about 3 weeks before it got so bad an ambulance was called.. Thank goodness my doctors have now got the message and pledged to listen to me next time!

Back
Top Bottom