Lifestyle changes

Doing okay. Did exercises but had to rest longer. I will just keep going at a slower pace. Tummy pain lessened a bit with medications. It's a beautiful day outside. The birds are chirping. Sometimes I wonder what they are talking about. LOL

How is everybody doing today?

Well, I've developed low back ache. I've had this before to the point where I've been unable to walk more than a few yards. Its to do with crumbling spine trapping nerves - no cure I'm told except waiting until it rights itself. Last time in went on for several months before gradually getting better. The time before I spent money on a private chiropractor which made no difference that I could tell. The pain starts about 4 minutes after standing up or walking. Sitting or lying down - no pain thankfully.

Well, I've developed low back ache. I've had this before to the point where I've been unable to walk more than a few yards. Its to do with crumbling spine trapping nerves - no cure I'm told except waiting until it rights itself. Last time in went on for several months before gradually getting better. The time before I spent money on a private chiropractor which made no difference that I could tell. The pain starts about 4 minutes after standing up or walking. Sitting or lying down - no pain thankfully.
I am so sorry to hear this. It's a shame that chiropractic work didn't help. Can they do cortisone shots in that area? I had them in my knee and it relieved the pain for a few months until the next shot. I wish I could take this away for you.

I am so sorry to hear this. It's a shame that chiropractic work didn't help. Can they do cortisone shots in that area? I had them in my knee and it relieved the pain for a few months until the next shot. I wish I could take this away for you.

Its not that bad at the moment. I can put up with it for short times when standing or walking. I wouldn't want to go down the route of cortisone - rather not take steroids unless I really have to. I'll try stretching and walking with an ice pack strapped over the lower back as of tomorrow.

Thanks for your concern mjd. Its appreciated. I'm following your story and progress and wish you well.

Its not that bad at the moment. I can put up with it for short times when standing or walking. I wouldn't want to go down the route of cortisone - rather not take steroids unless I really have to. I'll try stretching and walking with an ice pack strapped over the lower back as of tomorrow.

Thanks for your concern mjd. Its appreciated. I'm following your story and progress and wish you well.
I hope you are able to get some relief with the ice pack.

Thanks for the well wishes. ;-)

Doing good today. I didn't sleep through the night but it's okay. I will probably make some fresh juice today. I have a ton of veggies to use up. Got my exercises in. I finally got my exercise ball blown up so I'll add some new exercises this week.

How is everybody doing?

P.S. Thanks to all of you that have PM'd me. I think about you all regularly and am sending you lots of cheer and hugs!

Its not that bad at the moment. I can put up with it for short times when standing or walking
Oh that sounds tiring...so sorry it got you.
I had a similar pain 2-3 y ago. It was awful. Over a month it grew to extremely slow steps, as all ached. Did shots, pills, and restarted yoga. Yoga helped the most.
Yin yoga in particular. The deep stretches.
Hope it will be better and less pain with each day.🍀

How are you now? :hug:

Doing okay. A tough night but I'm managing. I had half a tuna sub from Subway. Did my exercises. I found my mp3 player so I'm going to start listening to meditation music again. I've had success with that helping me sleep. It's getting warmer each day so I'll use the A/C soon. That should help with my allergies as the windows will be closed. All in all, I'm hanging in there.

Doing okay. A tough night but I'm managing. I had half a tuna sub from Subway. Did my exercises. I found my mp3 player so I'm going to start listening to meditation music again. I've had success with that helping me sleep. It's getting warmer each day so I'll use the A/C soon. That should help with my allergies as the windows will be closed. All in all, I'm hanging in there.

Sorry to hear you are going through all this . I'm very tired at the moment, just want to say I'll get back at you all later :hug:

Back
Top Bottom