Looking for a new community

Hello from Maidstone in the UK :welcome:. We aim to be a friendly community and have a fairly international membership which makes it a bit more interesting.

What kind of food do you like to cook?

Nice to meet you. I like to cook a wide variety of foods. I rarely cook the same dish twice, which makes it hard to get really good at some things, but also keeps it interesting for me. I normally have a short attention span for hobbies, so the fact that I've stuck with this for years is amazing. I'm focused more on low-carb, low-sugar cooking at the moment. My brother was diagnosed diabetic earlier this year and I've started cooking for him.

Another welcome from the USA (Ohio). I think you'll fit right in! Most of us are adventurous home cooks and not professionally trained, but some of the food I see here looks and sounds like it came from a 5 star restaurant. And yes, the international membership makes it diverse and interesting!

Sotty but I'm to much of an annoying person to let that slide. There're no 5 star restaurants, we're stuck with 3 stars

It depends on who does the ratings. Michelin only does three stars, but they don't rate most restaurants in the US. They don't rate ANY restaurants in Texas -- clearly because there are no Michelin worthy restaurants in Texas. :rolleyes:

BTW okokimup, we sometimes go off topic here. Get used to it. :laugh:

CD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom