Looking for a Saucier

Saucier searcher

Local time
4:32 PM
Hello everyone
Me and my partner have been cooking alot more due to the lock down and have fallen back in love with it and are wanting to continue our cooking after life returns to normal. One thing we've found is that we are making a lot of sauces and got talking about a old appliance he had called le saucier. We've been looking online for it but can't seem to get it anywhere ☹️ does anyone here know of a similar product or know of where we can get one from. Thank you so much

Welcome to CookingBites Saucier searcher.:welcome: I hope you stick around and enjoy our forum. We would love to hear more about what you are cooking.

Are you talking about the electric gadget made by Tefal? If so I think this is now regarded as a vintage gadget as it is no longer in production. You might find one on ebay if you are lucky.

1588678889915.png

Welcome to CookingBites Saucier searcher.:welcome: I hope you stick around and enjoy our forum. We would love to hear more about what you are cooking.

Are you talking about the electric gadget made by Tefal? If so I think this is now regarded as a vintage gadget as it is no longer in production. You might find one on ebay if you are lucky.

View attachment 40414
That thing looks completely useless...and now I want one! :laugh:

And in the interest of being helpful, this seems to be a modern electric version of a little copper stovetop thingy, sort of looks like a copper beer tankard with a little straight wooden handle attached.

It looks like those are available on Etsy and/or eBay.

View attachment 40414

That is so cute!!! Too bad that it is no longer in production!! :(

The best saucier IMO is the Calthalon Contemporary short and saucy saucepan which is 2 1/2 quarts and kind of a hybrid saucier and saucepan. Also awesome for hamburger helper prep.

Well, I hope Saucier Searcher didn't get hit by a bus, or something. But, he/she hasn't come back. One post, and gone. :(

CD

Back
Top Bottom