Looking for Ninja Foodi recipes.

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
2:19 PM
I know that there are tons of recipes online, such as Google & YouTube.com. but does anyone have any recipes that they might have tried in the machine?

Just trying to see what else is out there, so that when I start using it, I'll have some to try. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, people don't need a Ninja Foodi, since most cookers don't have the Air Fry or Tender Crisp feature.
If they're just going to steam or pressure cook, or even slow cook, the cookers would be great for that, & recipes can be adapted to any cooker.

I wanted the advantage of being able to air fry as well as to be able to pressure cook foods. :wink:

Actually, people don't need a Ninja Foodi, since most cookers don't have the Air Fry or Tender Crisp feature.
If they're just going to steam or pressure cook, or even slow cook, the cookers would be great for that, & recipes can be adapted to any cooker.

I wanted the advantage of being able to air fry as well as to be able to pressure cook foods. :wink:

OK - I have a halogen cooker (air-fryer) and I use it all the time. So quite a lot of my recipes use it. I'll try to link some recipes here.

What does your air fryer look like? Don't know if I've seen in or not. :wink:

Its this one (not my photo) - looking it up its not strictly speaking an air-fryer.

c1400x840q75.jpg

I thought about getting one that looked something like this. But there are so many units to choose from that it is difficult & mind boggling to know which one that you want to get!! Some even have what's called an extender ring that allows you to do taller roasts & turkeys!! :wink:

I thought about getting one that looked something like this. But there are so many units to choose from that it is difficult & mind boggling to know which one that you want to get!! Some even have what's called an extender ring that allows you to do taller roasts & turkeys!! :wink:

Yes - mine has an extension ring. I have twice roasted chicken in it successfully although both times I used a small chicken so I didn't use the extension ring - this was a yoghurt smothered chicken (Indian style):

20190114_153300.jpg

Mine looks nothing like that. I can’t find my recipe book that came with it. I’ve made fries and chicken tenders in it so far. Fries were great

Mine looks nothing like that. I can’t find my recipe book that came with it. I’ve made fries and chicken tenders in it so far. Fries were great

You can get several from Amazon.com. The manual can be obtained from the company, I think.

Back
Top Bottom