Lost Chutney Recipe

Sticky Fingers

Local time
10:30 PM
I made some chutney last year and it was in my humble opinion brilliant, but I did not save the recipe or remember the site, it was an on line recipe called Autumn Chutney. Do anyone know of this recipe that could point me to it please.

This is the problem Morning Glory, I don't remember what I put in to it. It was similar to a country chutney that I have tried since, this was good but not the same. I am sure I got the ingredient list and method from a UK magazine but cannot find it now.

This is the problem Morning Glory, I don't remember what I put in to it. It was similar to a country chutney that I have tried since, this was good but not the same. I am sure I got the ingredient list and method from a UK magazine but cannot find it now.

I just meant was it mainly apple or mainly tomato... whatever. If it was called Autumn chutney I would imagine it to contain autumnal produce. So...apples, plums, pears for example?

Probably not the same, but there's also a Fig & Apple Chutney recipe in Good Housekeeping's "Christmas Collection" special edition (UK print).

I don't have time to google it right now, but I'll bet it's online...

Back
Top Bottom