Love Mexican Food, not a fan of Chinese Food.

pafjlh

Local time
3:04 AM
I have always liked Mexican food. But to be honest I don't like it too be too spicy. For me I want to be able to taste my food not just hot. I also like to make Mexican Food at home for dinner on occasion.

On the other hand I don't particularly like Chinese Food that much. One of the things I don't particularly like is some of the spices used in the food, such as ginger. If too much ginger is used I don't like the taste of the food. That is not say that I haven't found some Chinese places over the years that haven't made good food, I have, but if I had to choose between Mexican or Chinese food I would chose Mexican food every time.

It is all down to the different spices used in cooking Mexican and Chinese meals. For example, you could have a dish made with chicken, onion and beans in Mexico or in China and they would taste completely different. This is because each country has traditionally used the spices that were available to them.

I have eaten in more Chinese restaurants than Mexican ones, and have cooked more Chinese dishes than Mexican at home. I like both, but I agree that food is better when the spice is not too hot to taste it.

Back
Top Bottom