Loving the taste of Rosemary...

kammy

Veteran
Local time
2:32 AM
I am not only captivated by the aroma of rosemary but this herb also taste divine in my dishes. Especially when i am preparing rice and peas it's a must that i add a sprig of rosemary to my pot as it just have a certain distinct flavor that just enhance the other seasonings. I simply love it.

I used to use rosemary in my cooking years ago, especially in my rice, when I used to grow this plant in my back yard. However, I no longer grow this plant, and somehow, I never remember to buy it when I go grocery shopping. Apart from its lovely aroma, I understand that rosemary also has many health benefits. It is known to contain antioxidants and is also good for the circulatory system. Rosemary is also known to be good for the brain. It helps to improve memory and concentration. I have even heard that just inhaling the plant can be beneficial as far as enhancing brain health is concerned. I may very well start using it in my cooking again.

I used to use rosemary in my cooking years ago, especially in my rice, when I used to grow this plant in my back yard. However, I no longer grow this plant, and somehow, I never remember to buy it when I go grocery shopping. Apart from its lovely aroma, I understand that rosemary also has many health benefits. It is known to contain antioxidants and is also good for the circulatory system. Rosemary is also known to be good for the brain. It helps to improve memory and concentration. I have even heard that just inhaling the plant can be beneficial as far as enhancing brain health is concerned. I may very well start using it in my cooking again.
Rosemary does have lots of health benefits ...i often drink a cup of rosemary tea when i want to clear my nasal passages which works very quickly and since your'e always forgetting to purchase rosemary when you go shopping you could always consider planting this herb...i have a plant in my backyard.

Back
Top Bottom