Low-Cost Healthy Dishes for Family Dinners

angelicagapit

Veteran
Local time
11:28 PM
Hi guys, I'll be having a family pot-luck soon. Each family member is supposed to make their own dish, then we'll set it on the dining table and eat each dish together.

My whole family is into nutrition, and we all really love to eat as well, so I was wondering what healthy dish I could possibly prepare as my contribution to the family dinner.

I would like a low-cost dish as well, since I'm still a student trying to budget.

Thank you! Any recommendation would be great.

Hi guys, I'll be having a family pot-luck soon. Each family member is supposed to make their own dish, then we'll set it on the dining table and eat each dish together.

My whole family is into nutrition, and we all really love to eat as well, so I was wondering what healthy dish I could possibly prepare as my contribution to the family dinner.

I would like a low-cost dish as well, since I'm still a student trying to budget.

Thank you! Any recommendation would be great.
Brown rice and black beans are a cheap meal that works fine for my family. We make taco bowls with it. Chop up some fresh tomatoes, Garlic, peppers, lettuce and onions to go in the bowls with the beans and rice. My kids really enjoy this meal.

Brown rice and black beans are a cheap meal that works fine for my family. We make taco bowls with it. Chop up some fresh tomatoes, Garlic, peppers, lettuce and onions to go in the bowls with the beans and rice. My kids really enjoy this meal.

I love the idea of healthy tacos. We usually do have tacos during parties, but it's packed with unhealthy food like beef that isn't lean, so much unhealthy sauces, and fried vegetables.

I love the idea of putting brown rice, black beans, fresh veggies, and maybe better protein sources such as chicken or fish. Thanks for the great recommendation! I'll do that for the next party. DIY tacos.

vegetable burritos and quesidillas are great. they are super healthy and a great way to finish of any about to go off veg

Back
Top Bottom