Make it Snappy - Cooking Tips

Local time
3:09 AM
Have you cooked thousands of meals in your life time? You must, then, posses some clever ideas and cooking tips from delicious to quick and easy time-saving palatable dishes onto the table in 20 minutes.
  • There are main dish recipes online. Choose recipes you can plan ahead to cook for the whole week. In your list of ingredients, make sure you get them and stock up with the things you need to make them available and ready anytime you'd need them. Such general goods I call, "versatile" ingredients: pasta, rice, some grains (wheat, barley, soup mix in a packet), lentiles, coconut cream and coconut oil, cans of tuna.
  • Measure all your ingredients beforehand. All utensils you need must be easy access when you need to cook the dish for the day.
  • preheat over if you the scheduled dish needs to be cooked in the oven.
  • spice up your shelves: curry, fenugreek seed powder, paprika, tumeric, black pepper, sea salt,
  • fill up your basket with onions, garlic and ginger.
  • scotch fillet steaks, chicken breast with skin on, lamb chops, Atlantic salmon cutlets
Examples of 20 min. dishes are:
1.Steak with buttered cabbage on the side served with garlic sour cream of garlic butter
2. Fried salmon cutlets served with garlic sour cream of garlic butter
3. Sliced chicken breast marinated in pepper, salt, paprica and turmeric. Slightly cook into tallow, duck oil, or coconut oil.

A quick meal for me has been to cube a chicken breast season it and dust with some flour and saute it the meat in olive oil. The meat cooks quickly and I add BBQ sauce with the side is buttered noodles or rice.

Back
Top Bottom