Master chef kids edition

Alexander.

Totally had that one predicted from episode 2. That kid was amazing. The judges (Joe, specifically) declared his entree to be the best dish they had tasted in all of the seasons. Amazing.

You can probably catch it on Fox.com now (or somewhere else online). We actually missed several episodes of it due to the weird time slot. I wonder if the network assumed it would bomb. I hope it makes a better night of the week next season. Fridays are terrible for TV.

Has anyone watched one of the Australian series of Master chefs kids edition? It may be available online somewhere. Anyhow, the kids in Australia blew me away with their cooking skills, a few were even more impressive than some of the adult contestants on the regular show.

I had watched the Australian series of Master Chef kids edition and I was really amazed by the talents and skills with regards to cooking by these kids. I had the passion and loves to cook that is why if there are cooking shows or any reality television cooking contest I always watch and follow it. In fact I learned something from this cooking series and these kids are really smart, talented and amazing!

Back
Top Bottom