Medium Pizza anyone?

classic33

Legendary Member
Local time
4:53 PM
1002004.jpg

OMG - this photo is hilarious! I know they had fun taking this picture. Unfortunately, I like pepperoni pizza. So, seeing this pizza doesn't make me hungry.

I like pizza but I only eat one or two slices of a regular size of pizza and that is already enough just to satisfy my crave for pizza once in a while.

Wow! That is a massive pizza! How many people do you think one of those pizzas would feed? I agree with you classic33, the veggies aren't quite chopped up enough for me. I don't care to have chunks on my pizza. :) This would be fun to maybe have at a party. Perhaps when you have several people over, and other snacks and goodies to go with it. Big pizzas are most fun when you can share them with a group. This pizza would certainly be a hit at a superbowl football party!

It is an amusing picture but not at all practical. Even if it was for a large party, the pieces in the middle would be pretty messy and difficult to serve. Therefore, the picture is funny but the pizza itself isn't looking so good. I love pizza so I guess size does matter and the size of this one is unnecessary.

It is an amusing picture but not at all practical. Even if it was for a large party, the pieces in the middle would be pretty messy and difficult to serve. Therefore, the picture is funny but the pizza itself isn't looking so good. I love pizza so I guess size does matter and the size of this one is unnecessary.
They say they deliver, but when I tried they said No. I even ordered the large & not the medium!

http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/tea.39457/page-3640#post-2823400

No thanks. All the ingredients are also chopped into HUGE chunks... not ideal.

Really good point. I mean, come on, I hate having to cut the toppings on my pizza so they don't fall all over me when I'm eating it. (A lot like salad, just not easy to eat in a lady-like way when things are all still practically whole.)

Otherwise though, this looks super yummy to me right now.

This article from a few weeks ago might change your mind actually:

https://www.yahoo.com/food/why-you-should-always-order-the-large-pizza-77945197043.html

Apparently you get a much better deal when you order the larger pizzas - when you compare the overall size of the pizza you are getting per price. Personally my gripe with big pizzas is the slices are far too large to eat practically. But you could always tell them to cut the pizza into squares instead, or even to not cut it at all (cut it yourself when you get home with it).

Back
Top Bottom