Menus to drool over

Similarly in most pubs dogs are allowed but only on hard flooring and not in carpeted areas for obvious reasons, and must remain calm and quiet.
I can't remember the wording exactly, but I remember a pub somewhere in The Cotswolds that had a sign out front that said something like "Dogs welcomed, if they have well-behaved owners." :laugh:

The downside to burbs like Frisco is that EVERY resaurant is a Family Restaurant, and if you don't like loud and misbehaved children, you mush HATE Children!!! You are evil, and should move to a cave where you belong. No exaggerations, Hooters is "Family Friendly," often loaded with kids running around.

For those unfamiliar...

StackPath

Waitstaff are called "Hooter's Girls."

StackPath

CD

The downside to burbs like Frisco is that EVERY resaurant is a Family Restaurant, and if you don't like loud and misbehaved children, you mush HATE Children!!! You are evil, and should move to a cave where you belong. No exaggerations, Hooters is "Family Friendly," often loaded with kids running around.

For those unfamiliar...

StackPath

Waitstaff are called "Hooter's Girls."

StackPath

CD
I love muricans when they say girls that are free spirited, when they really mean loose.

Russ

I have no doubt there are "restaurants" in rural Texas where both guns and dogs are welcome. 🤠

CD
I don't have a menu, and I don't remember exactly where it was in Texas, but shortly after we'd moved there, we were out driving around aimlessly, just exploring, when we came upon a little metal shack restaurant, no bigger than my living room, the name of which was The Squat & Gobble. I always loved that name.

My youngest daughter's mother in law and her partner own the vegan Voltaire Restaurant in Bangor North Wales. Although not vegan myself I find the food is absolutely exceptional, and as varied as any traditional meat and fish restaurant. My wife and I love to dine there whenever possible.

Only in Austin,Texas would you find this restaurant. Austin's motto is Keep Austin Weird. I hear people sometimes line up out the door to eat here. Click "Home" below to go to their website.

Home -

Click "Order Online" to see the menu.

CD

Yesterday we had lunch in an indian inspired cafe in Buxton.

I don't have a menu, and I don't remember exactly where it was in Texas, but shortly after we'd moved there, we were out driving around aimlessly, just exploring, when we came upon a little metal shack restaurant, no bigger than my living room, the name of which was The Squat & Gobble. I always loved that name.
I generally don't squat when and where I eat :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom