Merry Christmas everyone :)

Shaun

Guru
Local time
12:58 AM
We'd like to wish all of our members and guests a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thanks to all of your contributions we have had our best year yet, and we're looking forward to growing our community with you in 2016.

Enjoy the holidays and don't forget, if it tastes great, ask for the recipe!

Cheers.
SNSSO and Shaun :okay:

Thanks to you both for all the hard work you do in keeping the forum running, and keeping it so fun!

And thanks to all the other members - have thoroughly enjoyed our conversations, and learning from you all! It's one of the best things about being here on Cooking Bites.

Enjoy your time with family and friends!

Thank you. I would also like to wish all the wonderful members on here a very Merry Christmas and all the best to each and every one of you in 2016. Enjoy your time together with family and friends.

Merry Christmas to you and to all members of cooking bites. Lets hope for some good and healthy eating in the new year. I like this group and it is fun to post on here. I hope everyone enjoys their Christmas, spreads cheer and joy, and gets the presents they want!!

Merry Christmas everyone. :cheers:

Here
salute.gif
is to a successful day's cooking tomorrow :chef: :soup: :drink: :hungry:followed by a good movie and a sit down :coffee: or :popcorn:.
(or anything else you may have planned, weather permitting.)

Merry Christmas to everyone on Cooking Bites, and all the best for 2016. I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow, however you plan to celebrate it.

Back
Top Bottom