Merry Xmas guys n gals

It's not quite 7AM Christmas Eve here, but as this seems to be the official thread of wishes, here goes:

To everyone on this forum: if you choose to celebrate the season, then a sincere happy, happy Christmas from me. If you don't happen to celebrate it, then I hope you get to enjoy a day of love and peace, wherever you are and whatever you're doing. So, Merry Christmas! Frohe Weinachten! Feliz Navidad! Buon Natale! Vrolijk kerstfeest! Have a wonderful day!

"Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love."

Hopefully everyone will survive the day and not get too stressed over all the cooking and washing of dishes afterwards!
These are the dirty dishes I'm about to tackle:

When I was a kid, my dad had an old record that had a song that used to make me laugh, about a fellow and his dirty dishes:

Dirty dishes, dirty dishes, I'm losing my mind
My woman's done left and traveled behind.
Now I'm so lonesome and lonesome I'll be
With no one to do all my dishes for me.

Well rascal, if you ever make it to Dallas, I'll stuff you with good food and drink.

No martini here, for me, but I did have a glass of well spiked egg nog.

And, some of these post are very unusual for me, as I live in the buckle of the Bible Belt. Winter solstice? People here get pi$$ed off you you say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas.

Anyway, I hope everyone has some time off, eats some good food, drinks some good drinks, and enjoys good company!

CD

Back
Top Bottom