Recipe Mini Pumpkin cheese balls.

imagenscape

Veteran
Local time
5:40 PM
This are really cute and perfect to serve at a fall gathering. Plus my children will eat anything cheese.

Amanda%27s+Cheese+Balls.jpg

What you need to make them:

8 oz creme cheese softened
1/4 cups finely chopped roasted red peppers
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
a pinch cayenne pepper.
1 cup finely grated cheddar cheese.
2 whole green onions
Paprika for dusting

Beat cream cheese, red peppers, garlic and cayenne until well blended. Add in the cheddar cheese
Refrigerate 2 hours or until its firm enough to handle

roll into 1 inch balls. Sprinkle with paprika. Use a knife to make a pumpkin shape. If having trouble making the shape you may need to refrigerate it a bit more. Slice green onion to about one inch pieces. Place on top for stem of the pumpkin. Then place bake in the refrigerator for at least another hour.

This recipe's just divine, perfect for Halloween gettogethers. Kids will have a grand time munching on these little pumpkin balls. They always like to eat stuff that catches their eyes. It's also easy to find the ingredients and preparation does not seem to take that much time.

Thank you for sharing this recipe! I really love pumpkins! I didn't know that you can mix red peppers with it. :P I will try this next weekend if I have the time. :)

Oh my! They look so cute! I'm wondering how they'll taste? I just might have to give these a try as I'm a huge pumpkin fan. I'll have to leave the garlic out though. I'm allergic to it.

These both look and sound delicious. I especially love how they're aesthetically designed to look like little mini pumpkins. They've also got garlic powder in them which is a big hit for me. I love anything I can use garlic powder as an ingredient in.

Back
Top Bottom