More Cookery Books.

I quite fancy that Lasagna book I don't have a pasta bake that I actually like.
It's £12 over here and has 227 five star reviews!
I just ordered the Lasagna cookbook today!!

Lasagna..jpg

Stouffer’s is a brand name of frozen meals, and they’re famous for their family-sized trays of lasagna - lots of American kids were raised on that stuff.

View attachment 112097
I had a pre-made frozen lasagne once when I was a kid and I went with my friend to visit her real dad.
I honestly thought I was going to be sick it was so bad but being well trained as a guest I knew it was rude not to eat it all. I got about half way through before I could eat no more and decided vomiting was less polite than stopping eating 😆

So what is the Stouffers like? Any good?

So what is the Stouffers like? Any good?
I’ve never had the “traditional” big frozen one - they also do a line of single-serve microwave pastas, and I’ve had those before, and they’re exactly like you’d expect a Budget Gourmet or Mama Casselini’s microwave pasta meal to be - they get the job done, but just barely.

I’ve never had the “traditional” big frozen one - they also do a line of single-serve microwave pastas, and I’ve had those before, and they’re exactly like you’d expect a Budget Gourmet or Mama Casselini’s microwave pasta meal to be - they get the job done, but just barely.
I don't know those brands either 😆 but I'm guessing edible but mediocre.

Back
Top Bottom