Multi-grain Cereal

DancingLady

Veteran
Local time
6:18 PM
do you like multi-grain cereals? There are quite a few of them you can buy either in boxes or bulk. Many of them have many many grains in them. I often don't like some of the ingredients in those mixes and have thought about buying several grains I do like separately and mixing my own.

There are some multi grain cereals that I do not like, there is a grain to taste to me like straw it is hard to chew has no taste when I see that in the cereal mix I do not purchase that cereal, past experience has told me I don't like it. I also will get multi grain cereal to add to my muffin and cookie mix to increase the amount of fiber the family gets when they eat the goodies.

I used to purchase multi-grain cereals in the hopes to become more healthy and whatnot but I never bought it again after the first or second try because it just didn't suit my taste. Well, it didn't taste like anything at all. I thought there would be some flavor to it but all I was met with was just cereal that made me feel like I was eating cardboard. In the end I decided to just stop buying and eating cereal for breakfast and I opt to really eating a full breakfast because I needed it for the day.

Although the kids are not here anymore, I used to serve them cereals in the morning, about twice a week. But they don't like pure cereals, saying it is bland even if the fresh milk tasted good (the expensive fresh milk here really tastes good). What I do is mix fruits particularly bananas. On occasions we may have strawberries. There, they would start eating the cereal now.

Back
Top Bottom