Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2014/02/06/dont-look-picture-will-nothing-questions/

Just in case the link does not work..

BeA2-4RCYAAoxuQ.jpg

:scratchhead:
:eek:

My thoughts were, only the Chinese!!! :o_o:

Oh wow, wait a minute. Vegetarian Ham?! That sounds really odd yet interesting! What do they have put in there, is it just soy based goodies or have they got all sorts of other unhealthy bits and bobs? I don't know how I feel about this chicken flavored ham. Thanks for the share!

Chicken flavored ham and defecation tea...oh wow, both sound so tasty!! I wonder what is in the vegetarian ham and how they can get away with calling it that. The Chinese really do have some strange foods. There is a chinese food store in Seattle that I like walking through sometimes and I am always shocked and amazed by the items on the shelves.

The sad thing is, I think I know exactly what that is...coffee flavored "milk tea". Milk tea is a popular drink in the China town district where I live. Milk is the base of the drink and I am not sure where the tea part of it comes in, but it would be flavored with coffee. Why they would not just say a "cup of coffee" I have no clue!

The sad thing is, I think I know exactly what that is...coffee flavored "milk tea". Milk tea is a popular drink in the China town district where I live. Milk is the base of the drink and I am not sure where the tea part of it comes in, but it would be flavored with coffee. Why they would not just say a "cup of coffee" I have no clue!

A friend did some googling, and it turns out it is a drink of milky tea, with coffee added. It sounds foul...

A friend did some googling, and it turns out it is a drink of milky tea, with coffee added. It sounds foul...

You've obviously never tried it then...It's actually super delicious and a really popular drink where I'm from. It only has a slight tea flavor (not bitter like normal green tea) and the milky flavor is light and cool (a bit sweeter than normal milk). I'm imagining that there's a slight hint of coffee flavor added to this as well, which sounds pretty good. The key to this drink is that no flavor is overwhelming, so it's very easy to drink

for those in the uk ,could this be bear grylls favourite brew,he's got a penchant for drinking his own wee

Lol! I'll never forget that episode where he had a length of intestine filled with wee (his own) and knotted at both ends. He walked round with it on his shoulders for ages before drinking it...I actually used to think he was quite dishy before I saw this but had a swift rethink - you just couldn't kiss him, could you!

Back
Top Bottom