My fave casual is gone

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
7:27 PM
A diner/ takeaway joint I call in every now and then to get a sammy or pastie or even a pie has shut down, I was in the area and felt like a meat pattie they make, my fave. Place is bare, nothing nada.! Nice couple of Asians that ran it. Place was spotless and really friendly service. Covid? I would say that's one of many businesses gone.
Went to another I know, friendly but crapola food.

Russ

A diner/ takeaway joint I call in every now and then to get a sammy or pastie or even a pie has shut down,
Russ mate I feel your pain. When the police closed down Madam Bloddwyns correctional establishment in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch ( all major credit cards accepted) it was like a death in the family. The smell of dubbin enriched leather still haunts me.

A diner/ takeaway joint I call in every now and then to get a sammy or pastie or even a pie has shut down, I was in the area and felt like a meat pattie they make, my fave. Place is bare, nothing nada.! Nice couple of Asians that ran it. Place was spotless and really friendly service. Covid? I would say that's one of many businesses gone.
Went to another I know, friendly but crapola food.

Russ
I always hate it when a favorite place closes. 😢

Back
Top Bottom