My ice maker.

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
7:11 PM
so I use a lot of ice at night with my drinks. I've been going home and getting ice from our freezer. It makes ice. Then I remembered the kids bought me an ice maker. Mg I think was asking about the size of it. Here it is on my sons bench. The cover beside it is off a small wok. It weighs 10 kg. Second pic is of the area where the ice is made. Cover lifted up.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I only have my ice maker in my freezer. I know people who have the counter top ice maker and love it. I live in the deep south, if I didn't have ice I would die. Luckily my ice maker keeps up with me. I could see us getting a counter top line too, when the kids get older. With all of us needing ice, ice ,ice...

Last edited:
I only have my ice maker in my freezer. I know people who have the counter top ice maker and love it. I live in deep south, if I didn't have ice I would die. Luckily my ice maker keeps up with me. I could see us getting a counter top line too, when the kids get older. With all of us needing ice, ice ,ice...

I think I'd have one if I lived in a really hot climate - but here it only gets really hot for a handful of days each year so I don't really need it.

With just the two of us, the refrigerator ice maker does just fine. Last week DH put an old ice maker someone gave us out with the trash. Took up too much room in the garage. What a waste. I'm sure someone could have used it. Hopefully, someone took it before the trash men got here.

When I win a mega powerball and build my dream house I will have an "under the counter" ice maker in the butler's pantry and on the back deck. :roflmao:
The bottom freezer on the fridge has an ice maker which was fine for the two of us until it quit working. I keep a 20 lb. bag in the freezer in G's shop and refill the ice bin from there.

When I win a mega powerball and build my dream house I will have an "under the counter" ice maker in the butler's pantry and on the back deck. :roflmao:
The bottom freezer on the fridge has an ice maker which was fine for the two of us until it quit working. I keep a 20 lb. bag in the freezer in G's shop and refill the ice bin from there.

When you win lotto, maybe you could employ me as a butler. I do cook you know,lmao.

Russ

Thanks for the kind offer. Are you willing to move to Bayou Country? A huge change from New Zealand.

There is a family owned market a few blocks from my home. I am in and out several times each week and know everyone by name. A few years ago a beautiful young man just starting college started working there. Dark wavy hair, chiseled features, dimples, a killer smile and eyes blue enough to drown in.

OMG ! I may be old but I am not dead and I appreciate beauty when I see it (regardless of gender). I could not resist teasing that sweet boy. He would blush intensely. I told him that when I won the Powerball I would hire him to be my house boy. Every time I see him he asks if I won the powerball.

Thanks for the kind offer. Are you willing to move to Bayou Country? A huge change from New Zealand.

There is a family owned market a few blocks from my home. I am in and out several times each week and know everyone by name. A few years ago a beautiful young man just starting college started working there. Dark wavy hair, chiseled features, dimples, a killer smile and eyes blue enough to drown in.

OMG ! I may be old but I am not dead and I appreciate beauty when I see it (regardless of gender). I could not resist teasing that sweet boy. He would blush intensely. I told him that when I won the Powerball I would hire him to be my house boy. Every time I see him he asks if I won the powerball.

Lol, that's really funny. I too like to talk to everybody I deal with. My sales background I suppose.

Russ

I have 2 sisters. We have a running joke that we are so shy. WRONG! We never meet a stranger, speak to everyone and individually or as a group can get your life history in a matter of minutes.

My mum was known to be nosey, we too have a running joke when nosing, it's called doing a Marion. Miss 10 is the nosiest kid I know.lol.

Russ

Brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom