My salmon dish

Puggles

Veteran
Local time
11:55 AM
I cooked for me and my girlfriend tonight and I made my salmon.

Salmon with capers, lemon slices, butter and fresh dill, poached in tin foil with white wine on the grill. The sauce is a lemon, butter and dill reduction with some capers, chives and a touch of heavy cream. Roasted rosemary potatoes and fire grilled asparagus.
8kry4hueddfxwfs4g.jpg
93x54i402zzwwaa4g.jpg

That looks delicious - I love fresh dill and it works fantastically well with fish. Have you ever made gravadlax with fresh dill?

Last edited:

Salmon with capers, lemon slices, butter and fresh dill, poached in tin foil with white wine on the grill. The sauce is a lemon, butter and dill reduction with some capers, chives and a touch of heavy cream. Roasted rosemary potatoes and fire grilled asparagus.
8kry4hueddfxwfs4g.jpg
93x54i402zzwwaa4g.jpg
Can I get the recipe for the sauce ??...please and thank you...:hungry::chef:

8kry4hueddfxwfs4g.jpg
93x54i402zzwwaa4g.jpg
That looks delicious

That is one of the only salmon preparations that I'll eat.

Me too. I don't personally like fresh salmon. I find it too oily and rather 'cloying' but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate recipes for it and I will cook fresh salmon for others who love it. I'll eat smoked salmon and gravadlax though not in huge quantities.

Back
Top Bottom