My tea collection of items for pleasant tea drinking.

BarSer

Local time
8:55 PM
Website
ismart.life
I want to share with you my collection for pleasant tea drinking. I started collecting more than six months ago. All glass items are perfectly combined, although they were bought in different places. I use it in the sauna and not only.
IMG_2195.JPG

IMG_2140.JPG

IMG_2102.JPG

IMG_2117.JPG

IMG_2108.JPG

IMG_2162.JPG

It is very convenient to use teapots with candles for tea drinking. It is enough to pour the tea leaves into the glass flask of the teapot and pour hot water. Then light a candle and you can enjoy fresh hot tea for a long time. One candle burns for approximately 4 hours and the tea remains hot throughout the entire time. We always use these teapots when guests come. Wrote a small review of all my collected tea items. I hope this will be useful to someone.

After seeing this, I thought to myself, "That all looks fantastic. I think I'm going to have to get a tea set, and set up some finger sandwiches and desserts".

Then, after thinking a bit more, I thought to myself, "Maybe I'll just drop by TastyReuben's house during the holidays this year."

Growing up we had morning and afternoon tea when visitors came. Mum was fussy, full cake tins etc and cans of tea leaves. I never inherited the custom. Although I've started drinking tea first thing in the morning for last 3 or 4 years. I never have more than 1 cup of tea a day. I'm due to make club sammys soon as well.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom