National Ranch Dressing Day (March 10)

cupcakechef

Veteran
Local time
8:02 AM
Japan (expat by way of Australia and USA)
Dressings, dressings and more dressings.

Ranch Dressing gets its own special day on March 10! I'm not a fan of ranch dressing, since I don't really care for creamy type dressings in general - but a lot of my American friends adore it, whether it's on burgers or as a dip for chicken nuggets or veggies!

Have you tried ranch? Do you like it?

What's your all time favorite dressing?

Are you a creamy dressing fan? Or do you prefer vinaigrette styled dressings?

I'm vinaigrettes all the way!

When we run out of mayonnaise, my alternative is the vinegar. But I don't know how to make the real ranch dressing so what I make is a simple vinegar dip that is the invention of my mother-in-law. But sometimes we buy salad dressings in the bottle particularly the Caesar's Salad dressing aside from the ranch dressing. It's just sad that my husband has an acidic stomach so he prefers the simple mayonnaise dressing with some simple flavors so his stomach will not act up after eating.

I absolutely hate creamy dressings. It feels as if the world has gone mayo mad!

You're my kindred spirit then, because I feel like everyone looks at me as if I have two heads when I tell them I hate creamy dressings! I'm the kind of person that will always ask for my burgers without mayo -- and if they accidentally put it on there I ask for a new burger :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom