New here

brennannabread

Local time
9:44 PM
Hey all! I'm new to this forum and am just looking to connect with fellow bakers / learn more about different types of baking. I specifically want to learn how to bake vegan dishes for one of my friends. I'm currently in grad school and working, but I like to wind down sometimes by baking bread or cookies. I want to expand to bake more than just that lol.

Welcome to CookingBites brennannabread :welcome: . Please feel feel to join in our discussions wherever you like. We have quite a few here who like to bake - and if you look at the Bread Making, Baking and Cakes section of the form you will see some of the discussions and recipes.

Vegan baking is a actually not too difficult. The biggest challenge I've found was making vegan croissants as it is difficult to find a vegan margarine with a high enough fat content. Otherwise, most recipes can be adapted to be vegan. Its gluten free which is the big problem!

Welcome to CookingBites brennannabread :welcome: . Please feel feel to join in our discussions wherever you like. We have quite a few here who like to bake - and if you look at the Bread Making, Baking and Cakes section of the form you will see some of the discussions and recipes.

Vegan baking is a actually not too difficult. The biggest challenge I've found was making vegan croissants as it is difficult to find a vegan margarine with a high enough fat content. Otherwise, most recipes can be adapted to be vegan. Its gluten free which is the big problem!

Hey there! Thank you for the helpful info! I'm excited and happy to be part of this community, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the recipes and expertise around here. Good to know about vegan baking too! :)

Back
Top Bottom