New Orleans Cold Brew Martini

Planethoff

Local time
3:48 AM
I recently had the absolute best after dinner cocktail I've ever experienced. The New Orleans Cold Brew Martini. It is made with Vanilla Vodka, Chickory Liqueur, and cold brew coffee. Garnished with coffee beans. It was delicious. I am trying to recreate it, but cannot find Chickory Liqueur anywhere. Any ideas for a substitute? I thought of Kahula, but not even close.

Chicory is most often bitter. What about Angostura bitters with muddled spinach?

@medtran49 I did a google search but wasn't able to find it available anywhere. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I think part of the problem was my spelling of Chicory. (*Chickory- but in my defense, that was how it was spelled on the menu. lol)

How about chicory root coffee?

12oz-ground-pure-chicory@2x-604.png

Then use a vanilla liqueur with a plain vodka, and you've got all the flavor profiles you need.

Last edited:
@medtran49 I did a google search but wasn't able to find it available anywhere. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I think part of the problem was my spelling of Chicory. (*Chickory- but in my defense, that was how it was spelled on the menu. lol)

I think chicory is the most popular and I believe probably correct spelling, but the Hoodoo came up with the k in it when I was searching. I know Cafe Du Monde spells it without the k.

I received the HooDoo Chicory liqueur in the mail today, so guess what we’re having for happy hour today. Couldn’t wait for after dinner digestif. Lol.

3 parts vodka
1 part hoodoo Chicory liqueur
1 part vanilla syrup
1 part cold brew coffee (I used vanilla, no sugar version)

Very tasty.
FCD6C6D3-6038-4E23-AD67-D522230DA695.jpeg

I received the HooDoo Chicory liqueur in the mail today, so guess what we’re having for happy hour today. Couldn’t wait for after dinner digestif. Lol.

3 parts vodka
1 part hoodoo Chicory liqueur
1 part vanilla syrup
1 part cold brew coffee (I used vanilla, no sugar version)

Very tasty.
View attachment 21116

Looks good. Just the one then?

Back
Top Bottom