New Year Food Resolution

Nikkishea21

Local time
2:45 PM
I am someone who loves eating and the past year was spent eating too much of the wrong things. There is the need to get more health conscious and consume more healthy choices and i hope that it can be accomplished for the upcoming year.

I definitely want to try and do that too. I think I just want to start eating healthier and eating more fruits and more vegetables for sure.

Also another thing to keep in mind is to eat clean. No processed food or anything like that. I bet you'll feel like a million bucks after 2015 is over if you keep that up all year!

I have never been convinced that the new year is a good time to start with being more health conscious because everyone tries to include losing weight in that target. (I know you did not explicitly state losing weight but...)

In the northern hemisphere at least, it is still winter and often the coldest and hardest months are yet to come and losing weight during that time goes against the body's dietary needs and makes it so much harder than it should be which I personally believe it's why so many people fall or struggle really badly with new year resolutions especially relating to food.

So to help you @Nikkishea21 what have you been eating that you think is so wrong and how can you become more health conscious about it? What are your aims other than a rather vague target?

I have learned that eating healthier means to make good food that is good for you. It is almost impossible to eat healthy if the food you are eating does not taste good. You have to want to eat the food and know that it is also doing good things for you. I look on Food Network all of the time and can find a lot of healthy dishes that taste amazing.

Back
Top Bottom