Newbie here

msmofet

🐰 🌹 Still trying to get it right.
Local time
7:44 AM
I’m new here. Not much to tell. I like to cook and see new recipes. I’m from NJ, USA.

Welcome from Maidstone in Kent, UK. :welcome: I hope you enjoy being part of our friendly international community. What sort of food do you like to cook?

How can I add a signature?

How can I add a signature?
You won't get signature permissions until your account upgrades to a full account.

You'll get full posting rights first, so stuff won't need approval after x many posts and then after y many days & x many posts, you'll get the extras like signature permissions happen.
When that arrives, you'll find it under your profile immediately below preferences inn the left hand column if you click your account icon

You won't get signature permissions until your account upgrades to a full account.

You'll get full posting rights first, so stuff won't need approval after x many posts and then after y many days & x many posts, you'll get the extras like signature permissions happen.
When that arrives, you'll find it under your profile immediately below preferences inn the left hand column if you click your account icon

View attachment 90351
Thank you!

How many posts till I'm off probation?

Back
Top Bottom