Nonstick Cookware? Fact or Fiction? Just the facts!

Good info BUT I notice a lack of facts as is usual when anything is offered by 'experts' and alternative comparisons.
For example just how carcinogenic - level with some of the foods I might cook in it ? Toxic fumes - how 'toxic' - similar to walking down the side of a busy road perhaps ? I suspect the number of people killed or even even admitted to hospital in a year due to their cookware [if we ignore accidents like dropping and burning/scalding] is way lower than the number affected by eating wild 'mushrooms' they have picked by mistake. I for one will continue to use our non stick pans - there are far too many much much more dangerous thing going on in the world to worry even a tiny bit about them. In fact I suspect worrying about it will probably do you more harm than the coating.
Beware the white coats
I hope you don't mind, but I believe you worry to much. The best I can do here is to give you an idea. Have you ever considered stoneware cookware sets? Stoneware is awesome to cook with. No toxic fumes or dangerous metals which may get in to your food. Let's face it, we need to eat, so we may as well make the best of it. Buy your foods from individual shops like, butchers, bakers or go to your local markets for produce from the local farms. I personally avoid supermarkets as good as I can and I only use top quality cookware.

Back
Top Bottom