Review NuWave Elite Infrared Oven

flyinglentris

Disabled and Retired Veteran
Local time
1:01 PM
I just received a NuWave Elite Infrared Oven and although I have yet to use it, would like to post on what I've read in the instruction manual.

NuWaveEliteOven01.png

I got it with the 3" extender kit and and the Pizza kit. While it will do dehydration as is, it has a more beefy dehydrator kit available. The heating element is in the top control unit which is very programmable. You can program temperatures, start and end times so that they start and end up to 24 hours later. You can also program stages, heating for an hour say, at 420 degrees F, then a half hour at 200 degrees. Up to 10 stages are possible. You can change between Fahrenheit and Celsius displays. The largest thing they list cookable is a 30Lb. Turkey. You can put in multiple racks and layer cooking with different items cooking on different racks. The top rack gets the most heat.

NuWaveEliteOven02.png

This is the Elite Oven. There is a smaller Pro Oven that has a lower heat range and does not support accessories like the dehydrator.

Elite Oven price I paid: $199.99 USD
3" Extender Ring Kit: $29.95 USD
Pizza Kit $29.99 USD

I don't know if any other members have this and what their feel is for it.

Again, I have not yet used it, but will soon.

IMG_20161027_221239634.jpg

I thought about getting the taller French-door toaster oven, but the amount of space under the cupboard won't allow its
so I'm not getting one.

I thought about getting the taller French-door toaster oven, but the amount of space under the cupboard won't allow its
so I'm not getting one.

What's that worth as an antique?

It still works good. Why get rid of it as long as it works good? It was given to me. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom