Nz cultural show ( granddaughter)

Thank you very much for posting the vid Grandpa. It's restored has my faith in humanity. I liked it because the kids all had differing abilities, but they all appeared to enjoy performing with each other. The Lady on the small bongo really produced a driving beat. Multiculturalism is a delicate but wonderful flower that deserves to be nurtured. Bravo.
This is my wife's relatives town. When Nato bombed Serbia a tragedy happened just outside Krusevac. Nato bombed a railway bridge with what they thought was a troop train. In fact it was a morning commuter train, 16 children going to school were among those killed. I am one of the very few Brits who visits. When I first visited it was regarded as an unsafe area for anyone from certain western countries. The kids are my hope.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R7aPEI1-80&ab_channel=%D0%92%D1%96%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%96%D0%B9%D0%9F%D1%96%D0%B2%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BA

I am very proud of my two nieces. Miki their Dad was not frightened

for himself when we asked them to stay with us last year. It was his wife and kids he feared for. Not once did I let them out of my sight.

Back
Top Bottom