Octopus, anyone?

tipoywizard

Veteran
Local time
4:08 PM
Many culture have there own way of cooking octopus. It arms and sometime any other parts are used as food in different cultures of the world.

For us we always grilled octopus. It tastes like squids. It very delicious especially a perfectly made sauce is added.

Do you have any recipe for octopus. Please share with us.

I've never tried octopus but I do enjoy squid so I'd be happy to give it a try! I assume that it is cooked in a similar manner to squid?

I have tried to eat octopus, but I just do not enjoy the texture. The first time was thinly sliced and raw at a sushi restaurant, it didn't even look like octopus, but the texture was just too tough. I have a rule that if it doesn't chew, it doesn't swallow. I enjoy squid though, from calamari to grilled squid "steak."

I've never tried octopus but I do enjoy squid so I'd be happy to give it a try! I assume that it is cooked in a similar manner to squid?
I think it can be but Dad always did them differently.
It does have a slightly different flavour and texture, subtle though, and Octopus is much more tentacles then squid.
The suckers can be a little 'crunchy' on the chewy tentacle.

Love octopus - especially prepared Galician style. On the other hand, they're such intelligent creatures I feel guilty eating them. I eish they weren't so tasty!

Back
Top Bottom