Office/Work Dishware?

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Staff member
Local time
6:57 PM
For those who work in an office away from home - do you have proper dishes to eat from, or do you rely on the paper plates/plastic utensils that your employer may provide?

I have a couple of dishes I use:

The bowl and the plate were purchased for $1US at Big Lots (overstock deep discount shop), so they're probably full of lead :))), the utensils fro Kroger, and the cup and saucer from our afternoon tea dishes from home.

I am struggling to remember as I retired some 10 years ago (oh bliss). I think I had a personal mug for tea. There were health and safety issues regarding staff heating meals and having dirty dishes in offices and (amongst almost everything else on the campus), I was responsible for health & safety. :ohmy:

1112CF4D-ED4D-454D-94DC-C424F4A6BC5A.jpeg

Yes...I’m ready for anything. Note the spatula on the right, which I use to get every last bit of whatever’s in my travel container.

When I had my business and staff I supplied tea coffee soup and cups mugs cutlery microwave oven fridge, basically a motel type kitchen. At home wife normally buys all plates and cutlery. Usually X 2 or 3, as she likes to have same plates for setting of 10. 2 sets of cutlery plus we bought a Thai set of cutlery and posted it home when last there.its enough for about 10 as well. We bought it at the Indra regent hotel in Bangkok.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom