Oi.....tasty ott

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
2:07 PM
Off topic but I was watching Bradley Walsh and son in murica last night, my ears pricked up when he said they were going to Ohio. They visited a haunted high school. It was very funny. Anywhere near you??

Russ

I am not familiar with Bradley Walsh. What city was it? I googled and the only thing tha came up was that he broke bones at a rodeo in Ohio and had to go to the hospital.

Last edited:
I know Bradley Walsh from Doctor Who. I quite like him on that.

Doing a little digging, looks like he and his son went to Poasttown Elementary on a little ghost hunt, and yes, it's actually about 30 minutes from me, and funny you should mention it, the last time I drove over to my parents', I took the back way, which goes right through Poasttown.

When my dad had a route delivering pop to stores and restaurants, Poasttown was in his area, so he was really familiar with that area, and when I was a kid, every so often, he'd stop and let me get an ice cream at a little dairy bar that used to sit at the four corners. We used to drive through there all the time, and nowadays, it's really just a suburb of Middletown, which isn't saying much. Middletown is a very typical American Rust Belt city, meaning that it's seen better days.

Doing a little digging, looks like he and his son went to Poasttown Elementary on a little ghost hunt, and yes, it's actually about 30 minutes from me, and funny you should mention it, the last time I drove over to my parents', I took the back way, which goes right through Poasttown.

When my dad had a route delivering pop to stores and restaurants, Poasttown was in his area, so he was really familiar with that area, and when I was a kid, every so often, he'd stop and let me get an ice cream at a little dairy bar that used to sit at the four corners. We used to drive through there all the time, and nowadays, it's really just a suburb of Middletown, which isn't saying much. Middletown is a very typical American Rust Belt city, meaning that it's seen better days.

Small world isn't it?

Russ

I am not familiar with Bradley Walsh. What city was it? I googled and the only thing tha came up was that he broke bones at a rodeo in Ohio and had to go to the hospital.

Havnt seen that one yet. Bradley is really funny, Google the chase bloopers, it's funny as hell. His son is equally talented and a real nice guy, from what I've seen.

Russ

So, your Pop delivered pop to Poasttown? How much pop could your Pop deliver to Poasttown when Poasttown needed pop delivered by your Pop?

Now, three times fast, and repeat after each shot of whiskey.

CD

Back
Top Bottom