Local time
4:36 AM
Onion Smoothie.jpeg

Ingredients

2 Medium Carrots
½ Medium Onion
4 Broccoli Florets

Method

Peel Onion and dice, do the same with the carrots. Chop the Broccoli florets into small pieces.
For a Nutriblast simply add water to the max line and blitz .You might need to stop and shake then continue.
For those of you using a blender, again add desired amount of water and blend until smooth.

http://thoselondonchicks.com/onion-carrot-broccoli-smoothie/

winterybella

Veteran
Local time
11:36 PM
If only I understood why people want stuff like this.... :happy::scratchhead:
My sentiments exactly. Still I am thinking if @classic33 can convince me that this will cure any of my present ailments -hypertension, borderline diabetes, hernia and the list probably goes on, I will say a prayer and go make this immediately. I have everything on hand. I'm waiting.

Last edited:

classic33

Guru
Local time
My sentiments exactly. Still I am thinking if @classic33 can convince me that this will cure any of my present ailments -hypertension, borderline diabetes, hernia and the list probably goes on, I will say and prayer and go make this immediately. I have everything on hand. I'm waiting.
Don't know about those, but this is supposed to be good for a cold.

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
My sentiments exactly. Still I am thinking if @classic33 can convince me that this will cure any of my present ailments -hypertension, borderline diabetes, hernia and the list probably goes on, I will say a prayer and go make this immediately. I have everything on hand. I'm waiting.
Nothing heard from you since yesterday... did it cure anything?

classic33

Guru
Local time
First one
1/2 cup of frozen wild blueberries
1 cup baby spinach
1 ripe banana
1/2 cup cultured 2% cottage cheese

Blend until smooth
Enjoy!

Kill or cure remedy?

winterybella

Veteran
Local time
I am alive and I did not try that. Interesting that I should read this today. I looked at some onion that I had remaining this morning and for a brief period wondered what it would be like to whip up this concoction. I just don't know I can pull it off if I don't have to. As I am sitting here and typing I am thinking it might be something great to add to one of your recipes- a topping of sorts.

Last edited:

classic33

Guru
Local time
I am alive and I did not try that. Interesting that I should read this today. I looked at some of onion that I had remaining this morning and for a brief period wondered what it would be like to whip this concoction. I just don't know I can pull it off if I don't have to. As I am sitting here and typing I am thinking it might be something great to add to one of your recipes- a topping of sorts.
It's not as bad as it sounds. I've had three.

classic33

Guru
Local time
I am alive and I did not try that. Interesting that I should read this today. I looked at some onion that I had remaining this morning and for a brief period wondered what it would be like to whip up this concoction. I just don't know I can pull it off if I don't have to. As I am sitting here and typing I am thinking it might be something great to add to one of your recipes- a topping of sorts.
It's not as bad as it sounds. I've had three.
Try it, along with SatNavSaysStraightOn onion Ice Cream.

winterybella

Veteran
Local time
Try them once, at least!

Or is it just ice cream full stop?
I am happy to stay away from this particular smoothie. Also happy to leave the ice cream right where it is. Some rum and raisin, cookies and cream or coconut ice cream- I'll have that once in a while. Would eat it everyday in a cone if it was not so much calories.

Top Bottom