Oops message when posting photos

That's odd. I use MacBook all the time here. Do you normally use yours to post here when at home?

Yes. I use either my 27-inch iMac, or my MacBook Pro. It is just drag-and-drop that results in the old "Oops" alert. However, I discovered today that I can copy and paste images, and they work. Just another ghost in the machine, I guess.

CD

Last edited:
Sorry - not quite understanding. Do You mean dragging and dropping directly into a post from the photos on your MacBook? I've never tried doing that. I usually attach images by navigating to them via the 'attach files' button or as you say 'copy and paste'.

Test - I dragged this from desktop.

20210831_132822.jpg

Sorry - not quite understanding. Do You mean dragging and dropping directly into a post from the photos on your MacBook? I've never tried doing that. I usually attach images by navigating to them via the 'attach files' button or as you say 'copy and paste'.

Yes, I usually just drag photos from my desktop directly into my posts.

CD

..... I can't drag and drop direct from 'Photos' - no Oops message it just won't stay put if I drag it.

I can usually drag and drop a photo from anywhere on my hard drive. I don't know what's going on right now, and can't test it on my iMac until I get home on Monday. But, like I said, I found a simple workaround. I just click on a photo on my MacBook, copy it, and paste it into my post.

CD

Back
Top Bottom