Ordered a Bose Wave radio today!!

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
9:17 AM

I've always wanted one of these radios!! Ordered one from Ebay. The sound from one of these is said to be superior to which other brands are judged by.

I like jazz, so I think I'll go with that.

Love Jazz. Some of my absolute favorite artists are Boney James on Sax, Rick Braun on Trumpet and Al De-Miola on Guitar. But there are many many many others, for example, Chick Corea on Piano.

I like Najee, Donald Bird, Herbie Hancock & others.
The Bose Wave Radio came the other day. I just got it today. Hooked it up & tried it out. The stereo sound from this thing is amazing!! Especially when playing songs with lots of bass to them!!! It's all pushbuttons!! no knobs, & most of them are on the remote control!! It's something that I've ALWAYS wanted!!!! :whistling:

Bose used to make THIS, the Bose Acoustic Wave Music System. It was big & bulky, not to mention it being ridiculously expensive! It's still sold on Ebay used. I imagine that they only make the Wave Radio now, mainly because it is more of a compact unit. :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
I may order the Bose Acoutic Wave Music System (pictured above), & use it in the livingroom. it is said to be able to replace a whole stereo system & sound as good as one!! :whistling:

Last edited:
Ordered the unit pictured above from Ebay, along with a remote & a instruction manual!! These units were normally close to $1,000 new!!!! :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom