Ordering Restaurant Meals

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Staff member
Local time
11:43 PM
Just curious...when you're in a restaurant perusing a menu, do you ever look at a particular dish, think, "That's something my friends on CB would like to see...I'm ordering that," and that's the determining factor or tie-breaker if more than one thing sounds good?

I don't think I have, but now I probably will! :laugh:

Just curious...when you're in a restaurant perusing a menu, do you ever look at a particular dish, think, "That's something my friends on CB would like to see...I'm ordering that," and that's the determining factor or tie-breaker if more than one thing sounds good?

I often go out of my comfort zone with food to try something different, except Chinese. I ALWAYS order lemon chicken. Always, it's a joke among our dinner club friends when going Chinese.
So Chinese joints I order l.c. But I always try another dish to share with my wife so we get something different, like last Chinese I got a chicken pepper cashew dish which was beautiful. And I have taken pics at times and shared on here.

Russ

Not in the past, but thanks for planting that seed in my head. :facepalm:

CD

No I don't, I just order what I like which is why I have probably posted the same pizza from my favorite place 5000 times :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom